Terms & Conditions
- When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to www.rockandstones.com for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
- All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Rock and Stones ltd
- The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
- By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Rock and Stones Ltd to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account or 0712-648345 will be pre-authorized.
- You certify that the payment method you are has sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
- If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order from store and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
- We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of dispatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to dispatch, please contact our Customer Services team on (email or telephone)
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
Rock and Stones Ltd reserves the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
- You fail to make payment to us when due.
- You breach any of our terms and conditions.
- We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.rockandstones.com
Rock and Stones accepts payment via (mpesa, credit card, cash, cheque) All prices displayed are inclusive of 16% (VAT)
All delivery time-frames stated are 14 days after confirmation of order and receipt of payment.
Return within 10 days of date of purchase with packaging supplied for a full refund.
Your Right to Cancel
As Rock and Stones consumer you have up to 3 days from the day after you receive your order to cancel and return goods you have ordered from us.
You can cancel your contract for sale of goods from us using our cancellation form, or alternatively by contacting our Customer Services team by phone or email.
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods and they must be returned within 10 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of the contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 10 days has expired.
- If you cancel your order we will reimburse you within 14 days from when we receive the goods back or when we receive proof you have sent the goods back (whichever is earlier).
- We will reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for any ‘diminished value’ of goods e.g. worn clothing.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
To place an order with us online, registration is required. At the point of registration, we request certain information including your name, delivery and email address and payment card details. This information is required to enable us to process your order and notify you of its progress.
Information we use, how & why
Once an order has been placed, we will contact you by email to confirm your order details and again once your order has been accepted and dispatched. Should we need to contact you for any reason regarding your order, we will use the email address registered to your account, or the telephone number where provided.
After you have registered an account with us, we would also like to send you our seasonal catalogues, along with details of our latest products and special offers.
With the exception of feedback requests or assistance with delivery, we will never pass your e-mail address to any other organization. For the sole purpose of aiding a delivery, your contact details may be shared with the chosen carrier.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us with details of our seasonal products, latest offers and events, please follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the foot of the latest email received.
When using our social media tags, keep in mind that this information is shared publicly. Therefore, don’t give out any information you wouldn’t be comfortable with a stranger knowing – this includes your address, phone number, date of birth, email address, bank and credit card details, and place of work.
If you have any queries about the personal information we are holding in your name, please contact our Customer Service team, who will be more than happy to review your account and update our records as required.
Safety & Security
Our website uses the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standard. Once an order has been placed, we don’t store the details of your payment card, with the exception of the last four digits and a unique token reference provided by your card issuer. This eliminates the need for merchants, e-commerce sites and operators of mobile wallets to store sensitive payment card data on their networks and reduces the risk of fraud.
We reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services. We may modify these Conditions at any time by posting the Conditions on our website.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of www.rockandstones.com web pages are owned or controlled by Rock and Stones Ltd. In accessing www.rockandstones.com web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use.